Saturday, March 20, 2010
Thankyou giveaways to followers!
I can't believe that I have 66 followers! When I started my blog I didn't really think that anyone would want to know about my ramblings and inventions. But here you are!! Thankyou!
I know that I have neglected to name you all, but I do welcome you whenever you visit, and I'm trying to keep up with reading your own blogs. There's such a lot of amazing work there!
As a thanks I'm offering five different giveaways - to enter, all you have to do is be a follower, and make a comment here - if you give an indication of your preference(s), it will help to decide the choice when I draw the names, which will be on the 31st of March.
1. Leather bucket and costrel (drinking bottle) - for a medieval, Tudor or colonial setting.
2. Wizard's set - hexagonal shag-pile rug in black and purple, and 4 Harry Potter wands 1.5" (3.75cm) long.
3. Feathers and shells - the feathers at the back are finely detailed and can be cut down like the 3 near the peacock feather. The feathers on the left are real miniature peacock feathers, and some have a green shine. The shells I gathered from local beaches - the longest is half an inch (1.25cm) long.
4. Rugs set - the thick-pile blue and purple rug is 4.75" (12cm) long.
5. Baskets set. The two baskets on the left are based on a pattern by Kat the Hat (Dollshouse World Dec 2007). See her Witchy Blog (here)
6. Baskets set
7. Baskets set
I'm happy to post anywhere worldwide.